More Information about Pinnacle Group: https://vimeo.com/514475158/495515169e
Basic Function of Position: Pinnacle Group is looking for a skilled Senior Business Analyst to create data-driven strategies that improve our company's processes, client’s programs, and align with our corporate initiatives and long-term goals. You will be working with a team to mine data, find trends & patterns, develop theories to explain data, predict results of process and operational changes, develop analytics tools, and design and build effective data visualizations and presentations. You will often be the single-point-of-contact for clients and client service teams on analytics projects.
To be successful as a Senior Business Analyst, you should have a passion for data, a highly analytical mind, and a logical/structured approach to problem solving. Top candidates will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively explain the strategies you want to implement to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consult with clients, program teams, and other stakeholders to define problem statements, goals, and develop project scope and timeline documentation.
· Apply critical thinking to solve challenging business problems, improve processes, and identify roadblocks/obstacles.
· Design, build, enhance, and manage dashboards, reports, and data visualizations.
· Mine data for insights and conduct data exploration, cleansing, and transformation.
· Provide end user support & change management for published data visualizations and dashboards.
· Prepare, provide insight and analysis, and participate in client presentations for QBRs, program reviews, and new sales pursuits.
· Provide ad hoc support related to Client analytical, reporting, and/or data requests.
· Provide industry and economic updates and research.
· Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in analytics and data visualization.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, MIS, economics, math, statistics, or other quantitative major.
· Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar/related role.
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and logical reasoning skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency with mathematical concepts including descriptive statistics, inferential statistics (preferred), statistical process control, econometrics (preferred).
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel – including financial modeling, simulation modeling, statistical analysis, referential functions (vlookup, hlookup, etc.), function and formula building, and complex/large data analysis/structures.
· Min. 1 years’ experience in a similar/related industry.
Location: 100% Remote