Let's start by telling you about Pinnacle: First, the leadership is phenomenal and very empowering promoting wonderful career opportunities with upward mobility. For over 24 years, Pinnacle Group has been helping clients solve their most difficult talent and technology problems. Pinnacle Group is a full minority- and woman-owned company which continues to rank as one of the top-performing firms in the industry according to numerous industry associations and national business publications.
More Information about Pinnacle Group: https://vimeo.com/514475158/495515169e
Basic Function of Position: This is a Junior -level IT Procurement Contracts Analyst position responsible for managing Pinnacle’s Marketing spend categories. The Jr IT Procurement Contracts Analyst will serve as a liaison between Pinnacle Group and our client. Focus includes SOW negotiations, understanding of MSA and SOW’s, identifying and developing comprehensive sourcing strategy processes, and managing vendor contract life cycle. Internally, this individual will work with the Legal, Finance, and BU Stakeholders regularly.
- 2-3+ years related experience
- B.S/B.A in related field of study (Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance)
- Previous experience supporting Fortune 500 company supporting
- Demonstrated Procurement experience supporting SOW negotiations partnering with Legal, Finance, BU Stakeholders
- Understanding of Master Agreements and Statements of Work
Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Support the implementation of sourcing plans and strategies for the Marketing spend categories (Agency, Creative, Digital, Research, etc.)
- Assist in identifying and developing a comprehensive sourcing strategy process
- Proactively manage vendor contract life cycle to prepare the organization for contract renegotiations, extensions, or renewals
- Lead RFI/RFP development and partner with Business Units to administer sourcing events
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to nurture and develop supplier relationships
- Drive the tactical execution of the day-to-day sourcing activities
- Support team with spend analytics and cost modeling