Let's start by telling you about Pinnacle: First, the leadership is phenomenal and very empowering promoting wonderful career opportunities with upward mobility. For over 24 years, Pinnacle Group has been helping clients solve their most difficult talent and technology problems. Pinnacle Group is a full minority- and woman-owned company which continues to rank as one of the top-performing firms in the industry according to numerous industry associations and national business publications.
More Information about Pinnacle Group: https://vimeo.com/514475158/495515169e
- The Program Director will be the primary onsite leader in the multi-functional role interfacing with client leadership within Procurement, Finance along with Hiring Managers and Suppliers
- Drive program strategy in the areas of operational efficiencies, sourcing, supplier management, risk avoidance, program expansion, reporting and introduction of new and emerging technologies
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of the Business Units to intimately understand their strategy and goals and align operations accordingly.
- Oversight and management of steady state operations of entire MSP account with emphasis on sourcing process
- Provide hands-on support to Program Engagement Managers, Business Operations Manager, Contracts Analysts, Account Specialist and Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Willingness to dive into day-to-day operations and assist team with complex or high-volume requests
- Align with suppliers and manage relationships, expectations, performance, and reporting.
- Strategically align with client stakeholders to improve processes, develop new processes and innovation, and drive operational efficiencies
- Work closely with onsite teams (located in Philadelphia, Denver) to ensure deep understanding and provide guidance on all aspects of program strategy and operations
- Handles escalated client and supplier requests
- Ensure delivery of SLAs and metrics
- Conduct scheduled meeting cadence consisting of governance meetings, monthly program read-outs, weekly leadership and end-client executive read-outs
- Determine new ways to provide cost savings to the organization (cost avoidance and cost savings strategies) while maintaining existing savings programs to reach stated goals
- Process writing and documentation
- 7-10 years’ experience in a Procurement, Management Consulting or Workforce Solutions type capacity with an emphasis on strategy, delivery, operations, and customer service
- Position will require "can do” attitude focusing on driving process, meeting financial and operational goals with a high degree of customer service
- 4-year degree required, concentration in business-related field preferred.
- Specific industry experience (MSP) preferred, but not required. Previous account management, customer service or client-facing experience ideal.
- Strong skills in program strategy and program design with presentation and ultimate execution of agreed upon strategies
- Ability to complete data analysis and translating into program strategy, past/current dialogue and translating into program changes is required
- Expert level in the creation, dictation and presentation of materials is required. Experience presenting to senior executives is required (Director level and beyond)
- Strong excel skills a must – v-lookup, pivot tables required
- Seeking candidates that are both process-driven as well as strategic thinkers
- Comfortable working under pressure with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize quickly
- Demonstrating innovativeness, assertiveness, self-starter, and flexibility, adapting well to ever changing business needs